CSA Member Bonuses and CSA Agreement
You can see the full CSA Agreement HERE. You are commiting to I understand that I am committing to this share’s growing and production season at BurraBee Farm and will respect the parameters of being a CSA member.
We value the committment our members make to our farm. We regularly review and consider the value of adding a 'free' extras for our CSA Members. Below are a few you can choose from as a Member of the BurraBee Farm CSA.
We know how busy life can get. It can be a challenge to get everything done in one day. That's why we include free delivery (*Delivery within Canberra and Queanbeyan only) for our CSA Members.
Delivery is between 3:30pm - 8:30pm.
BurraBee Farm CSA Member Facebook Group
If you're on Facebook, we've set up a CSA members group. It is a place where we can connect and build a supportive community of fabulous human beings! All members are encouraged to keep active in the group, start discussions, share ideas and suggestions, recipes or even jokes.
For members who like a good old Kombucha ( or other culture drink) we offer the Your Own Bottle (YOB) Kulture Klub. Each week we brew a fresh batch of flavoured Kombucha.
Here's how it works:
* If you want to participate in the Klub, leave out a container with a secure lid (up to 1 litre) in your returned box
* We'll fill it with delicious kombucha or other fermented drinks & bring it back the following week.
* It's entirely up to you if you want to jump in or not.
We're impressed that you are looking after your gut health
Happy New Year CSA Kulture Klub Flavours
Here’s a list of all the flavours for those wanting to be part of the Kulture Klub.
Mrs Bucket (Compost Klub)
Here's how Mrs Bucket’s compost collection works:
* We drop off a small plastic bucket (with lid)
* You fill 'Mrs Bucket' with all your organic waste
* Leave your 'Mrs Bucket' out with your wooden CSA box
* We'll take the full 'Mrs Bucket' & replace with an empty one
* We will incorporate your full 'Mrs Bucket' into the BurraBee Farm compost
* Our soil will be improved and your veggies will soak up the nutrients you have provided